i'm back..from my holiday..for about 3 days le..but i got no mood to blog about wad happen there.. tml working le...no word to describe my feeling now...so i decided to hand in a blank blog now..talk to u guys again
bye..
I love flowers.
I love pink.
I'm dainty and dirty; not a trace.
I party till dawn,
I shop till dusk.
That's coz...
I'm a girl. And a beautiful one too.
The DIVA ♥
A.M.Y there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so GET OUT if you hate it.
WISHLIST ♥
Go around the world. Kick his ass. Make me grow slimmer. Wisdom, Knowledge & Talent.
Fame, Beauty & Fortune.
Friends forever.
Trip to Venice/ r0und the world.
Be hUiSha0Ye 's leaDiNg LadY.
HER AUDIENCES ♥
They applauded her and gave her a standing ovation.