<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8243696?origin\x3dhttp://almiez.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
almiez@blogspot.com ♥
Thursday, January 26, 2006

Hmm…I have to collect my passport later..last minute do the passport..tml going Bangkok..with my aunt..coz my cousin couldn’t go..so they ask mi to go lor..haiz..i’m a little reluntent..coz tt means I can’t see JS le..humph..will he miss mi??hmm…I wonder..

I’m taking half day tml..flight going at 3.35pm…so leaving ard 1pm ba..haha..this few days a bit rush..coz yest den they tell mi and my passport going to expire le..so haver to changed it, change the ticket name and pack my luggage..so many thing..worst of all..i have to waste money..humph…dun wanna waste money leh..JS took my $250 away..coz he dun wanna mi to spent too much..

Hmm…will he sponsor mi?? dun think so..he is niao gui..haha…really no money le…haiz…so boring…boo!

Actually..today..i also dunno wad to say…haha..i only have mood to sing songs…haaha..

I’m going to ica le..to take my passport…haha..wait for Irene to come back le…she went to washroom lor..lalala..so fast..going 2 pm le..

My day have gone bad…no mood to write le…