I made a BIG mistake today..die le..now waiting to get scolding lor..haiz..i put the rates wrongly in my confirmation to a guest..den now den I realize..haiz..how?feel like hiding in a hole le..boo…
Can’t wait to get out of here..but I dunno when they will let mi go..muz ask later le…it suppose to be this Friday..but now still no news leh..how?irene ask mi to go this Friday..hmm..now I know she really hate mi..haha..j/k la..
Ok..i know le..my last day of work is 3 Feb..actually the manager wanna mi to work until 10 feb..but I think dun wan la..so boring here..den have to wake up so early..so I told her no..irene leaving too..but duno when..coz she saythe increament so little..$80 only which is 5% of her pay..hahaha..so she feel so nice..dun wan to work le lor..dong ma?
Time really slow today..so boring..irene hot today is Friday..so she wor jean to work today..so funny..hahahaha…but how I wish her thought is true..Friday is always a good day..last day of the week wad..so shiok..i keep yawning..yawn yawn…so tired…everyday to work is broing and tiring..muz find a night job le..since I’m a nightcat..haha…
Today ah he treating mi n mei xuan eat at 85 market..so good right..coz he got his bonus…now mi n ah he good friends le..wahahah..joker man..he is a shy guy who used to get disturb by mi…and mei xuan always side him..now he also noe how to team with mei xuan to disturb mi le,,smart boy..!!btw..he live in the same states as JS..he going back on
thurs for new year.haha..humph..so cold here..Grrrrrrrrrrrr
Everything seem so slow..even the com is slow…I’m so sleepy..boo!!anyway..i went shoping with my darling bro and mei xuan yesterday..spent $100++..and most of the thibgs are not mine..!! so bad…I only spent..hmm..let see..$27?? And the other $73 belongs to ah long, zi mei , my bro and mei xuan stuff..kao..all muz return money to mi le..haha…my bro bought a necklace..quite nce..it’s a trendy cross..zi mei ask mi to buy shoe for her..ah long wans his ear piece and mei xuan bought shoe too..in the end all three of us shop until we tired le..took a cab home..so nice sia..haha..but actually we waited very long for the cab..coz most of it is on call..haha..luckt there is this uncle very nice..he wait for us to egt aboard den he press the meter..he explain that if he off his meter now..sure on call again..so it very hard to get taxi during these hours..u see..den my bro n mei xuan continue talking to him while I listen..coz I’m too tired le..haha..
Hmm..JS coming my place today..he told mi he tidy up his place yesterday..ask mi dun make it dirty again..kao..say until as if I’m the one who mess up the place..humph..and he say I got a lot of clothes at his house..now den he realize..he say my room got a pile..( and my room really have a lot of clothes)..den when he tidy his cupboard yest..( he share the cupboard with ah long, ah hao and now zi mei..) and he saw another pile of ger clothes very messy..den he scold zi mei..but zi mei say not hers..so it got to be mine la..den he keep quiet le..haha..i nv noe I bought so much clothes over his pace..no wonder my house cupboard like so empty..haha..
Anyway..this month I still have to give $20 to ah hao..coz he wanna buy nian huo..say everybody in the house muz pay..den I say I dun belong to this pace..but he say my leg got step in muz pay too..so mean..humph…joker man..btw..his birthday coming l..i planning to buy a cap for him..think zi mei wanna share with mi sia…haha..but she say cannot tell ah long..coz ah long will angry..den i say cannot tell jian shi..coz he is trying to be funny..dunno wad I mean..nvm..i know can le..haha..
Haiz…I’m so bored now!!! So sianz….still got 6 hours plus before I can go home..still got 3 days plus before new year come..still got 6 days plus before i can leave this company..still so long..boo!!!!
Going 12 noon le..haiz..6 more hous to go..jia you le…I going to eat yong dou fu today..haha..so nice…but wait a while more den go…I going for 1 full hours..since I got nth to do now..haiz…yawn..mi so sianz now…haha..
I shall go buy lunch now..1 plus le..so when u have work to do..times actually flies..haha..so hungry now~!! Have to tabao la..no time to eat outside..
I’m back with the sandwiches..so nice..haha..i add cheese in..taste so nice..haha…so hungry..
5 more hrs to go…so long…I so bored now…lalalalaalalalal….wad is life?i dunno…can someone explain?haha…I wanna watch I NOT STUPID TOO..but no one pei mi leh..js not free..haiz..so busy la..den I so boring..he got no off days these few week due to new year…so I’m so lonely…haha….den he have to wiat til 15 den can take off…
I have to find entertainment myself..haha…so pls feel free to ask mi out..coz I will be quite free la..hahaa..
Can’t wait fro the dinner tonight..hahaa..i wanna eat chicken wing..yum yum..i waiting for Irene to ask this fri got half day not..she is waiting for mi to ask..haha..so let wait and see…
Irene die die also dun ask..she say she can take leave..haha..stupid ya?i suggest ask together,,she say she busy..but she is msning..so busy sia..humph..i wanna sleep le..juz had ice cream..so nice..haah..now full le..wanan doze off le..
I more min to 3pm..haiz..still got 3 hr to jia you le..still waiting for the guest to reply my msg..wiating for Phyllis to cal mi back..to confirm the rooms…hope she can find one for mi else my troubele will be Big..haiz haiz haz..
Y do human feel boring and restless?is it becoz they are lazy or is it human reaction?or is it a way ur body is asking u to slow down? Or is it a way ur brain tell u to stop doing all these?hmm…I’m toking crap again…
I come to a conclusion now…nobody dare to ask whether got half day ot..not even my manager..coz all scared kana scolded…so all ask mi to ask..so bad ah..i dun wan to ask..coz I think I do so little work..and always do wrongly..so if I ask like so pai sae..do work less still wan half day..i think the best people to ask is mr ong, Irene n jade..but mr ong wun ask..coz he is a hardworking worker..jade is boss favourite but she scared scolded..irene do so many thing.so she is the best to go ask la..haha..but she say she is busy..boo!!1
Now going 5pm le..1 more hour and I can go home..i found myself getting more n more awake le..gop home bath and I can have dinner le..so hungry!!!haha..i wanna eat chicken wings!!! And grilled fish..wow..so nice…the thought of it make mi drool..haha..mei xuan juz msg come ask mi dun be late..and she say she is not hungry..tt means I can eat more..haha..
I’m listening to the radio..toking about jay chou..make mi rem my dream..wanna hear? It is very funny..i dreamt that mi n jay are a couple..damn shiok lor..haha..n he give mi a kiss..tt kiss seem….so nice?no word can describe lor..muz find a guy that can provide mi with this type of kiss le..haha..coz I attracted to this kiss..wahaha..
End of dream..
30 min more to go…den I can go home le..i better prepare my stuff now..i starting to feel tired again..irene say maybe she will drive mi to her house..den I can take cab home..good?i really very tired to take bus back..coz i backache ..haha..but if she going out with her mum..den she wuin fetch mi le..haiz…
Ok la..i shall wish for the better..haha..
