I reach office very early today..super sia…1st time lor..i reach at 8.35am..haha..so early right?think it because today everything very smooth..i leave my house at 8am..den when I go down..bus 222 came..den when I reach the bedok mrt, the train came and at city hall, the same thing happen..so everything go very smoothly la.hahaha..tt y I reach so early today..but Irene even earlier, coz she took cab..whhaah..
Duno y these week I feel so tired..backache, and sleepynes…and I think I grow fat le lor..haiz..dunno y..jian shi say tt too…and the things is I dun eat much lor..or did i?wahaha..i dunno la..wadever…
Time is getting slower each day..my fingers hurts now..coz I cut my fingers yesterday..so painful..boo…anyway..let talk about something good..
New year coming..and I got 8 dresses to wear..still short of 7 dresses..wahaha..from chu 1 went until 15..hahaha..juz joking..anyway..i lending one to mei xuan..coz she din buy..no money to buy new year dresses wad..own pple to much money le..wahaha..but the thing is dunno she can wear not..coz she so skinny..but I got one tt is the smallest..tt y I’m planning to lend to her..m I a nice frenz? I think so..mei xuan..u shd feel lucky to have mi as FRENZ… waahah..yest I stay at her housse..y? coz I’m lazy to walk home..though it only a 10 min walk..haha..( my house is juz across the street from her)..but I was so tired tt I slp on her bed..haha..so nice..under her blanket..her bed is damn bigb and she have the room all to herself..so it so nice la..been wishing I hhave a room of my own..haha..
And 2 days ago..i got myself a new shoe for new year..it is black in colour..shd have buy silver lor..but nvm..it still look nice..coz it on mi wad..haha..bhb…the time is 11am now..kind of free..so shiok..office is ‘quiet today…
Irene going to mt Elizabeth..everybody going..i’m will be left alone in office..haiz…I wanna go take my license..but evrytime no time to go take leh..wahaha..how? nvm..make up my mind to go take after Chinese new year…..haha..hope this new year business will be good..haha…got more ang pao lor..haha…so boring…
My right eye keep jumping..dunno wad it means..haha..might be due to my tiredness..haha..i’m really tired lor..haiz…my eyes are tired too..like not enough rest sia..so boring..boo!!!i’m feeling hot n cold now..so sick…haiz…dunno y I’m feeling these way..ah hao call mi juz now..ask mito go bugis with him..to choose his new year clothes..hah..he say he saw a jean very nice..but he scared later look ugly on him..so ask mi along to see..hah..but the thing is..he lose his helmet..ask mi go home myself after tt..kao..so mean right?humph…haha..he juz got his bonus..so suan…I dun even have any..haha…hmm..so borih here..juz now someone came interview..tt means I can leave earlier la..haha..muz look for other job le..irene might happy ya..coz no one fan her le..haha…
4 more hr to go…hope Irene wun not stop mi from going home early today..irene is very funny one..she can whole day dun give mi stuff to do..den when 5.45pm come..she push all the stuff to mi and happiy she went home..smart ya?think she juz being nice..wanna give mi OT la..hah..especially when I got things going on and when I tell her..later I planning to go off at six sharp..coz I got to go ouyt..yet she will still push things to mi..but when she wanna go out..she can still push things to mi and went off..humph..so unfair..
Tt y I always say..human being are funny..they do things funny, they say funny thing and the world look funny too..haha..
At home,Parents can tell their children to be good, dun lie. cares for one another..but outside, they can put on mask and backstab each other..they teach funnily too…and when we rae good, wanna go out with frenz, they say we are young cannot do this n that, but when we did something wrong, they say we have grow up le..muz know how to think..so conclusion..have we grow up or not?
Like my manager, she say I’m young ..wanna groom mi..but when I did something wrong..she wil say..u r not a kid le..muz grow up k..humph..so adult are the same..say one thing..means another things..right?
There something I realize about human being that they have learnt right from birth..is they know how to suck up..okok..let talk about ault..whenu have money n useage..pple tend to say good things to u..stick to u..good to u..but when u are not in use..they heck care u le..right? and children do tt too..eg..the other day mi n my sister was at my young aunt house..den I was playing with my 2 little cousins.. den suddenly my sis ask..who do u like most?den they say her..coz she was playing with them n I juz reach..not free to play with them..den my sis luff at mi..ok..nvm..den a while later when I’m free..i went over to my bag..took out a packet of sweets and show the kids..they wanna it but I din give them..den I say..who do u like most..they all juz say mi..and I ask who prettier..they say mi too..wahaha..see wad I mean?when u have something good..all will bow to u..ask them anything and they will say good thing to u..haha..ok..so we live in a world of lies!!
See wad I mean..irene is vback..n I’m busy..table in a mess…haiz..juz as I expected..haha
Finally I’m free..manage to do finish my stuff..haha..but I was busy again now..haha..now den do finish..coz they wanna mi to order the envelop..but I dunno how many left..so I have to search thru the file and find..but there is no record..so in total..i spent 30 hr to find out the things, and present to the boss..but she say though someone order le..i was like huh? Den I ask Irene..irene say she did not..and scold mi..kao..as if I noe..boss say somebody order le..u can’t expect mi to ask are u sure? Irene ask mi order leh..kao..hard to please people,..den I have to find out more..so in total..close to 1 hr was used..wahah..10 more min and I can go home le..hmm..today is a normal day…I’m so tired..wanna go home rest early..haha…
So I decide..right after I go bugis with ah hao..i shall go home to ZZZ..ok..think I better get ready..bye..
