<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8243696?origin\x3dhttp://almiez.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
almiez@blogspot.com ♥
Monday, January 16, 2006

I’m eating biscuit now…haha..so hungry..muz save money le..so broke…today is Monday…think I have become god le..coz I din eat the whole day yesterday..until at night dn ah hao ta bao for mi..hah..think I’m so mean..coz I make him go all the way from woodland to siglap to tabao mee goring pataya for mi..kana scolded by him..but he still go tabao..hah..he say he muz have own mi in his previous life..haha..

And jian shi was angry tt ah hao tabao for mi..so petty..coz at first I ask jian shi to tabao for mi..he say how to tabao..so far..but I feel like eating wad..so I told him nvm la..den I ask ah hao tabao lor..haha~so after jian shi work..he call mi again ask mi whether I wanna eat anything not..so I told him dun need le..ah hao say he will tabao..den he ask mi y I ask ah hao tabao..so I told him I wanna eat tt wad..n not as if I wun pay him back..so ok..he give in to mi..coz I sound more angry than him..den arrd 11pm..ah hao call..ask mi go down take things for him..he say he a lot of things to take..den if I wanna eat muz come down take things for him..den no choice la..i went down lor..who knows actually ah hao got nth to take..stupid man..so I told ah hao tt he just can’t let mi eat a `proper meal without problem..den juz then I saw Jian shi from far far away..i wave at him..but he avoid mi (He saw mi!!!)..den the whole night he dun wanna tok to mi..so I was quite curious y he dun wanna tok to mi..so I kept quiet too la..hahah..den only later into the night den I found out…he thot I went with ah hao to siglap to buy the noodle..coz he jealous la..xiao qi gui!! So I scold him la…he so dumb lor..nv ask/ find out properly den throw temper..hai mi blur blur..dunno wad happened..haiz..Lame right??

I’m having tummy ache..i go washroom so many times until my bum pain le..so poor thing..haha~ today is a busy day..and a tired day too…yawn…
Just have my lunch..machicken burger..so full now..i shdnt have eat that..haiz…anyway..i got a new dress..hjaha..it is pink in colour..so nice..wahaha..somebody gave mi as a present..wahaha..so happy…

I’m looking for hotel from 18-19 Jan..but no hotels available…lucky ivan help mi find a hotel..haha…so now I have hotel le..wahaha..

I’m so tired now..boo!! keep yawning…been busy since morning..now finally can relax a while..so good…haha…now is 3.20pm..Suddenly I feel that the room is very bright,..as if there’s a big sun shining and coming in…make mi have a strange feeling..haha…

Wow..i love today..coz I’m busy..den times pass quite fast..and I’m getting more n more awake..wahaha..so tt good..haha..now the time is 4.42pm..So tt fast…


Ok..time up..i’m going home now..so busy ya..but I love it!!! haha