Today is going to be a good day..i suppose..haha…unlike the past two days..so horrible..haiz…
I was reading the paper yesterday and I came across this sentence..“Marriage is a good way to find the person you can annoy the whole life.”..and sudeenly I thot of bear..haha..i wanna annoy him my whole life..haha..but do I have to marry him?strange right?hmm..but anyway..even if I wan..he also won’t wan..wahaha..
The next sentence that interest mi is “A chicken is an animal that we eat before it is born and after it’s die..”hmm..tt interesting ya?i was thinking is it true and ya..it do make sense ya..we seldom will eat duck egg right? Hmm….
The weather is so cold this few days..i was shivering lor…long time din have this feeling le..Grrr…been raining this few days..heavily…so cold……tonight better dun rain…coz I’m going out to eat durian..wahaha..on the house…m I lucky..ya..i think so..coz it been a long time since I ate durian le…so looking forward to tonight feast..wow wow wow…
Today is quite quiet la…not so busy..den everybody in the office…doing their own stuff…boss have not comein yet…but I still feeling cold..though the weather is great today..feel like I’m at genting..so cooling..hmm…
Anyway..irene that day gave mi a bag of clothes..i bought it home last night and my mum was like so carzy happy..dunno 4 wad..and took all away…including a pair of shoe that Irene gave mi…wahhaa..she like it so much ya..
And my mum and I was trying on my new year clothes last night…and my mum so chu lu…she try my clothes like they will run off like tt..and when she take off the clothes..there a lot of crack sound heard..and I was like saying “gentle pls..gentle..oh my god..please be gentle..” and she was like still happily tearing the dress off..so mean of her…and worst still..she take off le still throw on the floor…my new clothes leh…see..where got pple like tt one…and anyway..she wun be in Singapore during new year..she going Thailand with my aunt and brother…hope she buy something back…hehe~..bangkok stuff is quite cheap lor..if I got chance..i wanna go too..haha,,but too bad no money le..if I go with her..muz pay myself..so lucky my bro..she paid for him..boy n girl difference…haiz….so unfair..
Now only 10 min past 11..still so early..i had my breakfast le..now not so hungry..but Irene is hungry le..but she had breakfast too..ever since her gastric recover, she been having good appetite lor…haha..good for her la..think it also got to do with her new found love…when u r in love..ur appetitle improve too…do u all agree with mi?
Hmm..now I’m quite broke le…hope my pay come fast..before I sleep yesterday..i was thinking yesterday how I will be spenting…pay hp bill…give mum money…return money to pple..plus minus..i left ard $500..and I’m planning to save $300…so next month muz save abit le..lucky I buy all my new yr clothes le..not buying le..unless someone pay for mi.but need to buy new shoe for new yr…ok..planning to spent $50 to buy all the things I need for new year..good..i bought a necklace at Chinatown for $6..a very nice necklace..haha..and a grass bag @ $5..so cheap right?
Hmm…mr ong have talk to Irene for 20 min..seeing Irene is getting impatient le..haha..coz he keep repeating and Irene got thingy to do wad…dong ma?haha~`so poor thing…finally I can rest tml..think I will sleep on my bed…tonight..been going to JS place..and start to think tt his bed really lousy..coz everytime wake up sure kana neckache..den like din sleep well at all the whole night…haiz..so I shall sleep at home tonight..so nice…I fought with my bro last night..now my hand blue black le..coz I lufff den he attack mi..after tt he ran back to his room..den when I ran after him..( I have to ran to the kitchen)..the kitchen floor is oily..so I have to slow down n he lock the door before I reach him..humph..this is the 1st time I lost to him..humph..
Thinkng wad I shd eat for lunch..hmm….think I really going fat..haha..i’m quite sleepy now..yawn…I slp at 11pm last night..have quite a good sleep..but hope can sleep til late morning..but so early wake up today…=P
Hock chai having bad mood today…dunno y..trying to cheer him up..haha..but nvm..at night seeing him..den ask him…haha~
Ok..i go buy lunch now..see ya..
Back from lunch..i juz bought a tuna sandwiches to eat..now I’m so so full..haha…so suan…Irene still hungry..haha…good appetite..den no one disturb her..so she can eat peacefully..haha..
My desk is in a mess…so many papers..haha..tt shows that I’m so busy…haha..i wanna sleep le..really sleepy man…yawnz..full le muz sleep wad..dong mah? Haha…but my mouth itchy now..wanna have food inside..but my stomach is full..haha…
Kana caught on phone den have to take the card that is stick on the wall..now my hand pain le..from tearing the tape of the card..haiz..haha..anyway..now I’m finaly back to my desk..haha..
I still 1 hr plus before I can go home..was thinking shd I go out or go my granny house…since I so long din go le..asnd at night still going geylang..haiz..nvm..later den I think..haha..eating tibit now..haha..
Ok la..i better go do my stuff le..talk on Monday..think I seldom blog on weekend..coz I lazy to open my com at home..but I will try to blog la..ok..haiz..now let mi slack for the next 1 hr..haha..coz I’m sure Irene will give mi work to do..last minute need pple to help la..haha..bye folk..!! Dun miss mi too much.,.wahaha
