<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8243696?origin\x3dhttp://almiez.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
almiez@blogspot.com ♥
Friday, February 03, 2006

Happy new year!! I’m back from Bangkok..with a lot of clothes, bags and shoe..and I came back with fever too..wahaha..The weather is sososos hot over there..but it was fun..nv in my life I drank so many bottle of waters per day..and yet I fell sick..

Anyway..the hotel I stay in is Baiyoke suite..it’s a three star hotel..but it is still acceptable la..except the water is quite small..and the lift is slow…haha..but the hotel downstair have one long stretch of shop that sell cheap stuff..and the chef is very nice to mi..why? coz every morning we have to go up for breakfast wad..and this chef always cook one hot egg for mi..haha..so very nice of him la..haha…

But I got kind of homesick on the second day..haha..my usual self..since young.i tend to get homesick at camp…so I dun like to go camp..haha..den my mum not there wad..i went with my aunt n uncle..and I not tt close to them..so kind of awkward la..and the weather make my mood even worse..to add on to the wound..it is new year wad..so make my homesick worse..haha…shd have stay in Singapore..haha..

But nvm..coz at night I feel much better le,…we ate seafood and continue shopping..btw..i took photo with tigers and elephant..and we went to the flooding market..Sunday market and siam centre..and dream world too..all very nice and fun..i actually enjoy myself la..hmm..sometimes life is like tt..afer the whole trips is over n u recall back..u will tend enjoy the whole trips..haha…I do nails art..kao..it so damn cheap over there..both my hands n leg costs 200 thai baths only..which is $8 only in Singapore…and I style my hair too..

Let mi tell u wad I bought there with juz $200..which is ard 5000 bahts.i bought 3 pairs of shoes, 5 tops and 3 jackets for myself, also I bought 2 lamps..one for mi..one for mei xuan..and I bought a converse shoe for js, 4 shirts, 1 for ah long, one for ah hao.. 2 for js ( supposedly 1 for js and another for someone else) But js say he wan it ( though the shirt is too big for him)..haha..he is so selfish…so let him have it la..he is so childish..haiz..oh ya..i also bought a necklace for zi mei and a hair straightening machine for myself..i bought a wallet for my sis..wad else did I buy..hmmm….2 polo t shirts..yaya.i kjuz remember..so total 7 shirts..i gave one to my sis..why? coz my chest is too BIG..look ugly on mi..wahaha..opps..

Imy aunt sibing got go too..n their children went with them..i use to play with them when I’m young..now all grew up le..one is 13 n another is 14..all quite pretty ya..they start to tease mi on the 3rd day..say I always say 4 words.. n they are..”I’m so hungry”, “I’m so sleepy”, “I’m so tired”. And “I’m wanna go home”…haha..they are so noti but fun la..haha..they bought a lot of things to..and their parent pay for it..so nice..all my expenses is aponser by amy loh..which is mi la..haiz..so ke lian..

FYI. Next time if u all going Bangkok..dun take thai air asia..the flight is so slow n long..and I sit until my leg pain n my ears hurt..the plane is small..haha..n it not impressive at all..

Anyway..i’m happy to be back in Singapore..though the expenses is much higher compared to thailand..but think the weather here is cooler..haha..but think I will be going there at april..coz js wanna go..haha…

So fast..now is 5.30pm le..30 min more n I can go home le..later going my grandma house to bai nian..den go chee siong house to take ang pow ith mei xuan..haha..busy busy..wahaha…

Ok la..i better do my stuff..else incan’t go back on time le..haiz..haha..love you guys ya..btw..i’m so awake today..coz I yesterday..keep sleep n wake up n sleep..the whole day..due to the medicine I ate..haha..semi conccious..haha..bye..