<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8243696?origin\x3dhttp://almiez.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
almiez@blogspot.com ♥
Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Hmm..today is Thursday..time flies this week..ok..really hope my dearest boss can come back fast..i’m really very tired now..getting harder to drag myself up from bed…esp today..my eyes is so heavy…haiz..and I’m so hungry now..
I’m thinking of wad to eat…feel like eating porridge..but the porridge here is so ex..and not nice..so maybe I will juz go buy a burger or wad to ea la..but I’m lazy to walk all the way there lor..haha~
I will be going to KL in Dec..haha..with Nora n family and Hock Chiat…I’m been looking at the hotels there..Actually is hock chiat n mi go one..i mention to Nora and she wanna go too..so everybody go la..feeling excited..think tt’s wad cheer up my day now…I’m supposed to go Malaka n KL next week..but if my dearest Helen dun come back by next week..the chances of mi going will become lesser…My big boss been aksing mi when Helen will be coming back..no one knows..she called last weekend..Nora ask her..but Helen is not saying..the only thing she said is “ I’ll let u know again..” but since then..she din call again..talk Js about it..not quite happy about it..coz he apply 8 days leave..but I told him I can join him later la..if Helen manage to come back by Monday..den I will take bus back on my own la..den he come fetch mi lor..or if he’s nice..come down fetch mi la..since he will have his car by then,…haha..but knowing him..he’s too lazy la..
I need my rest day la…so tired lor..i can sleep at 7 plus in the evening..and wake up at 8am the next day without waking up in the middle of night..so can u see how exhausted I m?
I went MS yesterday..saw a dress..and a top in bugis..planning to buy le..haha..can’t wait fro hock chiat to book out again..den we can go shopping together..he is my shopping kakee now..haha..for almost 2 yr plus..ever once did I heard him complain he’s tired from shopping with mi..haha..he always enjoy ya..and he will always jio mi out to shop..quite a rare guy..hard to find ya..haha..tml going out with him again..for dinner and movie la..haha..think he run out of plan le..( he got 1 week leave from NS)..been busy since mon..now no one pei him..look for mi le lor..haha..
I can’t wait for 12 noon to come..den I can go buy my lunch…think I will definitely grow fats..haha..been eating a lot now..now no one actually let mi eat lots lor..so sad..all wanna mi to slim down..like JS and HOCK CHIAT..can u believe hock chiat? He usually let mi eat all I wan..but now becoz of his that dinner..he made mi slim down..kao…I’m so hungry now!!!!!!!
That’s so mean!!!now only 11.15am..still got 45min more to go…dying of hunger le…no strength to type…