<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8243696?origin\x3dhttp://almiez.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
almiez@blogspot.com ♥
Friday, September 15, 2006

Ok..Nora juz read my blog and commented that next time I wanna date a guy out..she WILL write down the conversation for mi..wad I shd say…how to react if the guy reject/ accept my date…coz she think I’m too straight..i muz be a idiot right..quite a loser..haiz..but I juz too nervous wad..dunno wad to say lor…sorry la..hehe..ok..Ms Nora…I know u have lots of experiences in this…I will definitely look for u if I need help in dating a guy out k..haha..but seriously..how I wish all the guys is like hock chiat..easy to date..haha..he seldom reject mi..haha..sweet and easy to date,…last time asking him out is..hmm..hard..coz dun wan to scare him off…but now it is as easy as ABC..haha..
Nora juz left the office..i’m so lonely now..Lonely..i m so lonely..i hav nobody..i’m on my own..haha…btw..my hp dying soon…the other day..it went for a swim in this pail of water..den I give it sauna with my hair dryer and it finally work..den today I spill my cup of water onto it and it get drown..keep taking its last breath…haha..heartbeat stopped a few times..oh my god..think I better sell it off..dunno wad hp to buy..no money now..haiz..stupid la..
I will have to wiat til 7pm den can off work..so sianz…lucky got hock chiat entertain mi..he playing sms with mi now.. hebooking out soon..haha…later having dinner with mei xuan n kent…now I’m so sleepy..feel like sleeping lor..
ok la..i’m gonna call the parents again..need more enrolments.. or else my boss going to breathe down on mi le..