<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8243696?origin\x3dhttp://almiez.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
almiez@blogspot.com ♥
Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I wonder..why do gals get clingy sometimes? Or m i the only gal tt will get clingy? i w0ke up this morning..wanting to be with huishaoye the wh0le day..wanna see him, talk to Him and hug Him..tried calling Him on the ph0ne..but..he's nt free to talk to me..SAD~!!
So..i wonder..what actually makes a gal cling on to her bf? Will there be any cure t0 it? S0metiems i d0 hate this feelIng..esp when my " clinginess" is nt beiNg returned..that led mi to an0ther question...D0 He l0ve mi??????h0w mucH? If 0ne day..he can't find mi..What will He d0? Will he Miss me? Will He l00k up & d0wn for mE?? Erm... d0ubt there will be any answers f0r me..=(
I know i'm juz beIng sentitive..He d0es d0te 0n me..n we can be happy t0gether..but just tt s0metimes..i felt that He did not give me en0ugh..yet i dun know h0w much i really wan..n i dun0 wad on His Mind t00..t00 tired t0 guess what I can d0 f0r Him..t00 tired t0 guess where d0 I really stand In his Heart.. but Im t00 scared to risk losing hIm t00..t00 scared t0 take other people advice t0 test HIm..i d0 not wan t0 d0 that..yet I'm nt happy..not secure en0ugh~!! Tink i'm having m00d swiNg n0w..m I?


ps. my b0ss juz give me my pay..deduce $100 from my pay..coz i t00k 1/2 day MC? ka0..real calculative sia..and tt 1/2 day si given by her lei..y like tt? Double SAD~!